1. Wipe down the oven top with a damp cloth
2. Use a dust cloth or paper towel to wipe of the top of the panel and anywhere else that might have gathered dust.
3. Remove the oven knobs (most just pull off) and put them in the sink with hot soapy water.
4. If you have a stove top with coil burners, take them out and put the pans underneath in the sink to be washed (I like to put foil on mine to make clean up a little easier, but they still usually need to be washed)
5. Wipe down the stove panel especially where the knobs usually cover. If it is feeling grimy (it happens especially if you’ve fried anything), use rubbing alcohol on a paper towel to get rid of the grime. Then wipe it all down again with a damp cloth.
6. Wipe down the oven door on the outside.
7. Open up the drawer underneath and wipe it down too.
8. Clean the knobs and burner pans and replace them on your oven.
You are done!Enjoyed this post? Consider sharing it with friends by clicking one of the buttons to the left.